Our “Art Nouveaux“ Villa is classified as a historical monument. It was built around 1900. In 1787 the first school building of Bad Schwartau was established at exactly the same place.
The villa was compltely renewed in 2003/04 to meet all requirements of comfortable and friendly holiday apartment.
All technical devices, like heating, power and water supply were completely renewed.
A digital satellite antenna, a door-phone and telephone were installed.
We set a high value on keeping the old substance and flair of the house.The staircase and almost all of the doors are still in the original condition.